Class of 2019
Graduation Day – May 23, 2019
Bartow Civic Center @ 6pm
This page is designed to keep you informed about your Senior year. Information about graduation, Grad Night, scholarships and other Important senior info can be found on this page. Check back often as this page changes frequently.
Gause Academy Shutterfly School Fundraising Program
Order your Graduation Invitations here —
Gause Academy 1st Annual Penn Foster Career Day –
March 20, 2019
Important Senior Information
November 5, 2018 Cap & Gown Pictures
February 1, 2019 Official Graduation Pictures
May 4, 2019 Senior Day at Busch Gardens
May 15 – 17 Senior Exams
May 17 Senior Exam Make-Up
May 17 Senior’s Last Day
May 21 Graduation Practice – @Gause Academy 5:00pm
May 21 Senior Dinner & Awards 6:00pm
May 23 Graduation Practice – @ Civic Center 5:00pm
May 23 Graduation Bartow Civic Center 6:00pm
** Seniors Must Arrive @ 4:30 pm for practice
- Cap and Gown – senior must purchase a picture package to sit for picture. Cap and Gown pictures are not included in the yearbook.
- Senior Picture – Official Senior picture included in the yearbook and newspaper. Senior is not required to purchase a picture package at time of sitting. Gentlemen please bring a white t-shirt to wear under tux shirt and jacket.
- Ladies please bring tank top to wear under drape.
- Applied for Florida Financial Aid – https://www.floridastudentfinancialaidsg.org/
- Completed the FAFSA Application – http://www.fafsa.ed.gov/
- Ordered Yearbook – $25
- Completed Senior Dinner Reservation form. Each senior may bring 2 guests, additional guest tickets may be purchased for $5/each.
- Graduation Dress Code – Graduates must wear school-approved cap and gown.
- Ladies – dress or skirt/slacks and blouse, shoes. No flip flops.
- Gentlemen – shirt and tie with slacks, shoes. No flip flops.
- Caps – Nothing permitted on top of caps.
- Graduation Practice – Be on time for practice. If you are late, see Mr. Jones for entry.
- Graduation – Be there by 5:30pm for line-up. Any senior arriving after the processional starts will not participate in commencement exercises.
- Bartow Civic Center Address: 2250 S Floral Ave, Bartow, FL 33830
Graduation Day – May 23, 2019 – Bartow Civic Center @ 7pm
AES Scholarship Deadline 1 Month Away – October 6th
Purpose of Scholarships
AES Engineering is pleased to be able to continue offering scholarships to motivated students to help in the furthering of their education.
Our belief is that achieving a high grade point average should not be the only criteria for determining who deserves to be helped. For that reason we are offering a scholarship that will be awarded on the basis of character, as determined by an evaluation of the essays that are submitted.
Scholarships are intended for our future leaders across a wide spectrum of fields of study. This award is available to high school seniors and all students attending a post secondary educational facility.
You are not required to be taking Engineering courses to be eligible.
How to Apply
Students must submit an essay of between 500 and 1000 words in answer to the following question:
When you look back on your life in 30 years, what would it take for you to consider your life successful? What relationships or accomplishments will be important on this journey?
Amount of award: $500.00
Submit essay to email@example.com
There is no application packet for this award. Please do not include your resume at this time.
Be sure to include your full name as well as the name of the school you are attending this year and your plans for next year.
AES Scholarship Deadline Is Approaching
The deadline for the 12th annual AES Scholarship is October 6, 2017.
Visit our website at http://www.aesengineers.com/scholarships.htm and please encourage your students to apply. We wish them all good luck!
The winner(s) will be announced within 2 weeks of the deadline.
Each winner will be personally notified by email.
Seniors that are applying to any 4 year university /college should have their application process completed no later than the end of October. Florida State University has an early deadline of October 17th. For Polk State College click here for a guide on how and when to register.
- ACT or SAT for any four year university or college.
- PERT or CPT for Polk State College and any community college.
- TABE for any Vocational School like Traviss or Ridge.
- ASVAB for any branch of Military to determine job choise inside or out of the military.